Our cloud infrastructure was built to protect the most critical and sensitive online data. We are committed to the compliance mandates listed below.
SlideRoom is PCI-DSS compliant, which means we are scanned regularly to meet strict security guidelines. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) when transmitting data and use industry trusted payment processor, Authorize.net. We never store credit card information.
Learn more about PCI-DSS Compliance
SlideRoom is committed to FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) compliance with the service we provide. We also provide the necessary features within SlideRoom to help schools maintain their compliance in regards to online submissions.
Learn more about FERPA
General network security is key to data protection. Constant monitoring and frequent security audits protect against internet-based threats.
- Secure Isolated Network exceeds PCI and HIPPA requirements
- Hardware Network Firewalls
- Web Application Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Redundant Dos/DDoS Mitigation
- Regular External Security Audits
SlideRoom has partnered with secure cloud hosting provider Armor to provide a highly secure and scalable environment.
- Electronic and physical security
- Biometric and card security system
- SAS70 Type II / SSAE16 Certified
- Complete 2N electrical infrastructure
- N+1 or greater redundancy for all essential systems
- Complete 2N electrical infrastructure and 4 x 2,000 kw Diesel Generators
SlideRoom uses state-of-the-art technology and industry standard best practices to keep your sensitive data secure. Within this secure environment, we keep your data fully encrypted.
- Data transferred over 256-bit SSL
- Data encrypted at rest with 256-bit AES
- Encryption keys are stored at secure off-site locations
- SlideRoom never deletes your data without your explicit instructions. SlideRoom is your secure system of record for long term data storage.
Settings and Permissions
SlideRoom provides each user with a unique username and password (8 character minimum) which must be entered each time a user logs in. Your administrators can grant users access to specific programs and permissions for specific actions.
- Control who has access to your programs and permissions
- Configure evaluation settings to be private and/or anonymous
- Control access to form answers to protect sensitive answers