General network security is key to data protection. Constant monitoring and frequent security audits protect against internet-based threats.
- Secure Isolated Network exceeds PCI and HIPPA requirements
- Hardware Network Firewalls
- Web Application Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Redundant Dos/DDoS Mitigation
- Regular External Security Audits
SlideRoom has partnered with secure cloud hosting provider Armor to provide a highly secure and scalable environment.
- Electronic and physical security
- Biometric and card security system
- SAS70 Type II / SSAE16 Certified
- Complete 2N electrical infrastructure
- N+1 or greater redundancy for all essential systems
- Complete 2N electrical infrastructure and 4 x 2,000 kw Diesel Generators
SlideRoom uses state-of-the-art technology and industry standard best practices to keep your sensitive data secure. Within this secure environment, we keep your data fully encrypted.
- Data transferred over 256-bit SSL
- Data encrypted at rest with 256-bit AES
- Encryption keys are stored at secure off-site locations
- SlideRoom never deletes your data without your explicit instructions. SlideRoom is your secure system of record for long term data storage.
Settings and Permissions
SlideRoom provides each user with a unique username and password (8 character minimum) which must be entered each time a user logs in. Your administrators can grant users access to specific programs and permissions for specific actions.
- Control who has access to your programs and permissions
- Configure evaluation settings to be private and/or anonymous
- Control access to form answers to protect sensitive answers