A warm welcome to our newest (and always diverse) SlideRoom partners:
- 651 Arts
- Central Atlanta Progress/ Atlanta Downtown Improvement District
- City of South San Francisco
- College of the Arts – University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Columbus State University Department of Art
- Downtown Brooklyn Partnership
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Hamiltonian Artists
- Idaho Women’s Charitable Foundation
- MIT Portugal
- Office of Global Engagement, University of California Irvine
- Patronato de Arte Contemporáneo
- School of Art & Design/University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Stanford Medicine Catalyst
- Stanford Planetary Health Fellowship
- Stone Academy
- Tusen Takk Foundation
- United States Artists
In what he calls “a pivotal moment for online education,” Kalison says, “We have put together a forward-looking model that provides students and families with needed flexibility to audition, train and work in the field while leveraging existing local resources, technology and best-in-class partners.”
Congratulations to our new SlideRoom partner Green-Wood Cemetery on its visionary project. One hundred eighty-two years after its founding, Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery is launching its first artist-in-residency program. This historic resting place is sure to provide plenty of inspiration with its 478 acres, 7000 trees and shrubs and hundreds of thousands of monuments, mausoleums, sculptures and historical archives.
Local emerging or mid-career artists — including painters, dancers, sculptors and musicians — are invited to apply for this unique opportunity slated for 2021. Harry Weil, Director of Public Programs and Special Projects, wants project pitches to wait until a winner is chosen and physically immersed in the property’s landscape. “We’re really keeping it open-ended in terms of the possibilities of what the artist can do here,” Weil says.
See how SlideRoom is helping all of our partners maintain business continuity, no matter where they are in the country.