The new SlideRoom interface for Reviewers and Administrators has launched! This streamlined interface is built to work well across devices (iPad) and contains a variety of other enhancements.
For existing clients, everything will work seamlessly with your current settings. There is no need to make changes unless you want to opt-in to some new things. Below is a list of new and optimized features within the system:
- Permissions: Control which actions reviewers can access.
- Branding control: Edit your own logo and colors.
- Applicant status: Create color coded status indicators to use on applicants.
- Program managers: They have become reviewers, who now have specific permissions.
- Pricing: SlideRoom no longer charges for the number of administrators.
- Overview page: Gives better summary of settings when editing a program. Adding tags and users can also be done from this page.
- Program status: Helpful indicators show the condition of each program: scheduled, live, disabled, expired, warnings.
- Format text: Add links, lists, bold, italics in your instructions to applicants. Helpful markdown guide included.
- Upload requests: Can now be made within a form.
- Archived forms: Hide forms that are no longer in use.
- In-Use indicator: Quickly view which programs are using a form.
- Simple Search: A keyword searchbox for quickly finding applicants or programs.
- Quick Search: A dropdown showing saved searches and list of programs.
- Advanced Search: Find applicants by other conditions and build multi-condition searches.
- Status: Give applicants a color coded status to indicate your final decision.
- Full-Screen: Viewing media now goes full screen automatically with new controls for navigating and evaluating applicants.
- Evaluation Activity: New dashboard for monitoring reviewers.
- Removed Dashboard for Reviewers: They enter straight into the “Applicants” section.
This new system also lays the groundwork for more easily adding features going forward. Here are a few more just around the corner:
- Customizable Applicant grid: Manage which columns are shown/hidden, including new choice for reviewers to see overall average ratings (in addition to their own average rating).
- Search within Archived Programs: Find applicants easily even if they are in archived programs.
- Preview Programs: See everything from applicants point of view without publicly launching a program.
- Export Files: Increased limits for downloading all applicant files.